The butterfly valve should be used for open, close
and regulating medium flow in pipeline of petroleum, chemical,
food, medicine, metallurgy, ship, can also be used in a variety
of corrosive medium, The following feature:
1. Excellent bidirectional sealing performance, Minimized
2.Flow characteristics tend to be straight, good regulation
3.Choosing different materials, can be used in corrosive
4.Simple and compact structure, compact and light, easy
to transport, install and disassemble
DESIGNED AS STANDARD : GB/T12238-2008；AWWA C504
FACE TO FACE AS STANDRAD :GB/T12221-2005-J1；API609(400450Excepted)
FLANGE AS STANDARD : GB/T17241.6;DIN26322633;BS4504
TEST AS STANDARD :GB/T13927-2008 BS EN 12266-1 12266-2
Product design features
1. Valve body and seat are adopted with split design for easy maintenance and replacement.
2. After machining of valve body, because of without lining rubber, to avoid the pressure deformation of
the lining rubber. Which ensure the accuracy of body symmetry and reduce the torque of butterfly valve.
3. Valve stem and valve body are equipped with 4 oil proof bearings, which is beneficial to stem support. the
upper shaft hole is equipped with two O rings and one special rectangular screw ring water seal, which makes
the axial seal more reliable.
4. The two ends of the valve plate shaft hole are designed with grooves, which can effectively prevent damage
of valve seat caused by the excessive extrusion when valve shaft is loaded into valve the to ensure the
sealing of the valve seat end face and the valve plate
5. After quenching and tempering process, the pin material of butterfly valve has high strength and high
corrosion resistance, and the connection is more safe and stable..
6. A non-pin stem adopts an anti-exit structure, spring +U type card structure are used in the upper part
of the stem, which can not only compensate for installation errors, but also prevent the stem from loosening.