Product introduction and characteristics
The butterfly valve should be used for open, close and
regulating medium flow in pipeline of petroleum, chemical, food,
medicine, metallurgy, ship, can also be used in a variety of
corrosive medium, The following feature:
1. Excellent bidirectional sealing performance, Minimized
2.Flow characteristics tend to be straight, good regulation
3.Flange installation is convenient, both vertical and
horizontal installation can be adopted.
4. Can be used for emptying valve at pipe end
DESIGNED AS STANDARD : GB/T12238-2008；AWWA C504
FACE TO FACE AS STANDRAD :ISO 5752-1982-13;?GB/T12221-2005-13
FLANGE AS STANDARD : GB/T17241.6;DIN26322633;BS4504
Can be made：JIS-B2220;ASME_B16.5(CLASS150)
TEST AS STANDARD :GB/T13927-2008; BS EN 12266-1 12266-2
Product design features
1. There is half "O" ring on the contact between valve seat and valve shaft to achieve axial first seal
2. Valve stem and valve body are equipped with 4 oil proof bearings, which is beneficial to stem support.
the upper shaft hole is equipped with two O rings and one special rectangular screw ring water seal,
which makes the axial seal more reliable.
3. The two ends of the valve plate shaft hole design groove, effectively prevent damaging when valve
shaft is loaded into the valve, thereby ensuring seal between the valve seat end face and valve plate
4. DN700( included) with supporting legs and hoisting hooks above for easy installation of valves in piping
5. After quenching and tempering process,the pin material of butterfly valve has high strength and high
corrosion resistance, and the connection is more safe and stable.
6. A non-pin stem adopts an anti-exit structure, spring +U type card structure are used in the upper
partof the stem, which can not only compensate for installation errors, but also prevent the stem
7. High strength hollow plate for large caliber valves